Home news Trump orders to start dissolution of the US Department of Education

Trump orders to start dissolution of the US Department of Education

0
Trump orders to start dissolution of the US Department of Education


Anna Fagoyi

BBC News, Washington DC

Watch it: President Trump will sign an order to close the education department ‘O once and for everyone’

US President Donald Trump signs executive order Directing officials to the start of the dissolution of the Ministry of Education, a promise he makes in the 2024 election campaign.

“We’ll put it down quickly,” Trump said after signing the order on Thursday. “That’s no use to us.

Trump has long apologized for shooting the ministry, which is a valuable goal for some conservatives, but the closure requires Congressional approval – which is not unlikely.

The move has already faced legal challenges by those who want to prevent the closure of the agency and the extensive cuts announced last week.

“The United States is spending more money on education in every other country,” Trump said, but students “near the bottom of the list have a success in terms of success,” Trump said.

The White House says its administration will be cutting off part of the ministry that will remain within the legal limits.

But many of the Trump administration’s initiatives, including mass expulsion, cutting federal institutions, and aiming to cut expenditures, are facing legal obstacles, and the executive order is expected to face similar obstacles.

At the ceremony, Trump praised Linda McMahoon, who was appointed to lead the administration, and expressed hope that she would become the last minister of education. He said he would find “something else” to do it in the administration.

After Trump signed the decree, Republican Senator Bill Cassid announced a plan to bring a law The aim of the department is to close the department.

But Republicans have a thin majority of 53-47 in the Senate and the closure of a federal ministry will need 60 votes, which has led to such a long goal.

But even if the ministry is officially closed, the Trump administration can destroy its money and employees, as well as the US Agency for International Development (USAID), which has later stopped many of its programs and humanitarian work.

The text of the executive command is not specific to what the administration is doing and which program may be shot.

He orders Mammahun to “set all the necessary steps to facilitate the closure of the department and give the authority to the governments and local governments at the same time “be sure to provide effective and uninterrupted services, programs and benefits that the Americans rely on.

The Department of Education was established in 1979 and supervises the budget of public schools, conducts students’ loans and conducts programs that help low-income students.

Trump has accused him of raising young people with gender, sexual and political materials.

A common wrong idea is that the administration runs US schools and sets curricula – but it is primarily done by states and local areas.

and a small amount of budget for primary and secondary schools – about 13% – from the federal funds. Most are in states and local groups.

The agency also plays a significant role in managing and supervising the federal loans of students used by millions of Americans to pay higher education fees.

White House: Students who follow ‘National Security Issues’

Early after being sworn in, Macmahon sent him a memorandum of 4,4

“This is our opportunity to provide a final and unforgettable public service for future students,” he wrote.

“I hope you will participate in making sure that when our final task is completed;

Previous reports suggest that Trump is looking to end some of the administration’s programs and send others to different parts, such as the US treasury.

Trump and Republicans have accused the ministry of promoting political ideology, and say the ministry is pushing liberal views on gender.

The biggest teachers’ union recently condemned Trump’s plans, saying it “does not care about the opportunity for all children.

“No one likes bureaucracy, and everyone is in favor of more efficiency, so let’s find ways to achieve that purpose.

“But don’t use ‘peride war’ to attack children living in poverty and children with disabilities, to pay copies and tax reductions to billionaires.

Most of the American children are studying in public schools, which are free of charge by local officials. Almost all their budgets come from the state tax, local and curriculum decisions made by government governments and schools.

The current part of the cabinet was established in late 1979 by Congress.

Two years later, former Republican President Ronald Reagan, who was Republican, began to call to cancel the money and be in the interest of “internal needs and desires.

With 4,400 employees, it is the smallest presidential cabinet and less than 2% of the total federal budget.

Some of these staff it has been affected before By cutting off the Trump administration’s labor force, run by the government’s efficient ministry, with many requests to retire, dismiss, or to expose funded administrative licenses.

About 2,100 people are expected to be allowed to be allowed to be allowed to be allowed to be allowed to be allowed to be allowed to be allowed to be allowed to be allowed to be allowed to be allowed to be allowed to be allowed to be allowed to leave the agency since March

DOGE efforts to reduce federal expenditures and radical radical design – or simply dissolution – many government agencies have been supervised by billionaire Elon Musk.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here