
The New York Times reported Thursday that the Pentagon is expected to be informed by the US military plan for any war with China on Thursday that US President Donald Trump will be informed by the Pentagon on Friday about the US military plan for any war with China.
Achieving close security plans will escalate Musk’s role as Trump’s adviser to be led by his efforts to cut US government spending.
It also burns questions about the struggle of masks, which, as the presidents of both Tesla and SpaceX, have trade interests in China and with the Pentagon.
The White House has previously said Musk will hold itself if any dispute between its trade transactions and its role in reducing the expenditures of the federal government arises.
The New York Times reported that China’s war plans have about 20 to 30 slides on how the United States is fighting such a conflict.
The Pentagon’s family confirmed that Musk would visit him on Friday but did not give further details.
“The defense department hopes to welcome Elon Musk to the Pentagon on Friday. He was invited by secretary (Pette) and will only visit him,” a Pentagon spokesman said.
But another official Pentagon account in X, known as the Dod Rapid Response, says: “The Nyt is a propaganda device that needs to click people to read their fake news articles.
A US official, who is not named, said information about Musk would be highly present at the Pentagon and would have a general view on a number of different issues, including China.
Washington and Beijing have been strained for years on differences in technology, trade and electronic security taxes to TikTok, Taiwan, Hong Kong, human rights and the source of COVID-1
(Fil Stewart’s Report, Idris Ali and Kanshka Singh in Washington;