
Tesla has already seen her losing nearly half of its value this year, partly due to rising competition and partly due to anger at Donald Trump’s obligations under Donald Trump, who oversees the extensive budget cuts, including meals spent on children, national parks and forests.
According to a survey conducted by Cars.com, the search for Teslass was reduced by 16 percent last month.
Wednesday night’s request by Minister of Trade Hawrod Lutnnik to Americans to buy shares in Musk has caused a widespread reaction. After the appearance of Lunnik TV, which asked the audience to “bow Tesla” and promised them that the stake “will never get again with this cheapness”, the company’s shares fell by another 1.7 percent on Thursday morning.
The Lunnik Stadium comes more than a week after Trump “in an unprecedented and morally suspicious step” ― Chile to Tesla by displaying the company’s cars outside the White House to support the “Great Nesrin Musk”
This week, several victim families who were killed or injured in traffic accidents containing Tesla’s driving technology told Transport Minister Sean Dafi that they had expressed concern that the effects of masks in the Trump administration could weaken government monitoring on automatic vehicles.
Families said they were concerned about the situation during President Joe Biden at the White House, asking Tesla and other automotive manufacturers to report a traffic accident, which included advanced technology helping drivers or automatic drivers.
“We are afraid that this important measure will be under threat, taking into account the recent media reports and the influence of the CEO of Tesla Elon Musk, whose company is using the most use of advanced driver help technology in the United States,” the letter said.
This article was first appeared on it Hafpost.