Home ALL SPORTS Stanford’s Taylor attack on female employees

Stanford’s Taylor attack on female employees

0
Stanford’s Taylor attack on female employees


Stanford coach Troy Taylor spoke of the insults of women’s sports workers, trying to remove an NCAA’s compliance officer after warning of the law violations and made several “inappropriate” statements to another woman about his appearance, according to a couple investigation.

After the first investigation, Taylor signed an alarm letter on February 14, 2024, which admits that if the behavior continues, it can be fired. More complaints were made in a second investigation that ended on July 24, but Taylor remained in his work.

In a statement issued on Wednesday, Taylor said the investigation would be used to improve “how I have contact with others.

“I was fully committed to the investigation, I accepted the proposals they came out, and used it as a learning opportunity to develop the leadership and how to interact with others,” Taylor said in the statement. “I expect to continue working together and college with my colleagues so that we can win together for our football program.

“Stanford believes the highest behavioral standards at work,” the university spokesman said in a separate statement.

“The university complained about the coach Taylor and the third party to investigate the matter. Last summer, the university took appropriate measures, coach Taylor took the coach and was committed to educating the working environment that is necessary for the success of all our sports programs.

Sports Director Bernard Moir, who recently announced his intention to resign after the current academic year, declined to comment. Andrew Lack, who was appointed director general of Stanford in November, made him coach Taylor, and did not respond to his request. Former US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and Stanford Provost, who hired Taylor in December 2022, worked in the committee.

Matt Doil, the joint sporting director of the joint sport, received a lot of warning after the first investigation indicated that it was due to inappropriate behavior. “In the summer of 2023, some issues around my work were presented to me. I took these concerns very seriously and worked eagerly to implement the feedbacks derived from the process to support a successful and positive culture,” he told ESPN.

ESPN research reports have been assigned “privileges and secrets” and more than 20 former Stanford Atletics employees who have collaborated with independent investigators.

ESPN does not introduce anyone to participate in the investigation, some of which have been mentioned in reports that they have expressed fear of revenge if their names have been revealed. Two sources who have direct information about the situation, provided they are not named, spoke to ESPN.

According to reports, investigations have begun after several employees filed a complaint against Taylor for calling it a hostile and aggressive behavior, as well as personal attacks. The Keate Wever Paterson, hired at KWP Consulting & Mededation, for research in the spring of

In the second investigation, evidence “this is a constant way of the worst of Taylor’s worst behavior. In June and July last year, the top consultants of Libya, O’Brien, Kingsley and the Champions League were held in Main. O’Brien, who advised several sections of the first and Power 5 programs, said in his report that he had never experienced “this significant level of hostility and disrespect” for the university adherence office.

“Even in the interview with me, when I talk about the problems of commitment, coach Tony Taylor was forced and aggressive,” O’Brien wrote.

Taylor’s deal with the team’s compliance officer called “inappropriate and discrimination on the basis of his sex,” said “a significant negative impact” on the employee. O’Brien concluded that Taylor took revenge on the commitment to “friendly after his removal” after raising concerns about the violations of the NCAA laws related to illegal practices and players’ entitlements.

O’Brien has referred to the possibility of disciplinary procedures, including ending, according to NCAA’s internal rules if an employee takes revenge, such as intimidation, threats, or harassment of an individual who has raised a request.

Taylor told his investigators that he believed he would be targeted by the adherence team in a personal manner, but neither of these two investigations had supported his words. O’Brien said the compliance office “a lot of forgiveness and more tolerance has been taken.

O’Brien brought seven violators of the third level — Small violations according to NCAA rules from 2022 to

“Under the leadership of coach Taylor, he has ignored the football program or simply followed the NCA’s rules, which have been educated several times by the Office of Adherence,” he wrote.

Both studies have determined that Taylor’s dealings with staff, especially with women, are incompatible with Stanford standards.

One of the sources that spoke to ESPN on condition that he did not want to be named, while Taylor is “a hole in the hole,” his behavior has targeted women more.

O’Brien imaginally agreed with the assessment and said in his report that “while the president of the football coach is a stressyful role, I can’t find any excuse for the coach’s treatment of Taylor” and women mentioned in the investigation.

Taylor will play Stanford’s third game after the 3-9 season. Stanford looked at his behavior for the first time in May 2023, just six months after his appointment, when a senior Sports Department employee aroused gender discrimination with Moir, the sports director.

Paterson, the first researcher, conducted 30 interviews in four months, including Taylor. While Taylor called his working environment “zero drama”, he found Patterson with a significant blind spot on how the ‘direct relationship’ was taken by the staff.

In addition to discovering football culture in Stanford, “Welcome to women,” Patterson wrote that the program “not to enjoy anyone… that it can’t take unlimited time for the program” regardless of gender.

Patterson referred to “Birting Birting” Taylor’s aim of compliance officers, saying he had “authorized anger and inappropriate frustration from the staff. A witness said the coach was walking in “the resident there to screams,” a witness said. In some circumstances, the employees were “scared to death to talk to him.

Someone told Paterson “(Tylor) is losing his S— that is not so big.

Even the staff who looked at Taylor described his behavior as “sometimes angry, aggressive and insulting.

“I think people are trying to take their fingers and try not to go to the bad side,” a source told ESPN.

Several employees expressed deep feelings of fear of revenge for reporting problems or collaborating with investigators. According to the documents, Doil told Paterson that he believed that Taylor had connected us at the meetings because he agreed to cooperate with the investigation.

“Several people have complained about Taylor for “appreciation, smell and interest in football,” Patterson wrote.

The documents say Taylor was surprised that the comments were inappropriate and “expressed the sensitivity and improvement” during an interview interview, the documents said. Paterson wrote that Taylor had believed that his remarks were “faled, without acknowledging the dynamics of power and gender in the game.

One of the complainants claimed that Taylor had tried to dismiss her because of gender support. Paterson determined that Taylor’s work in the case did not motivate gender-based.

Paterson determined that both Taylor and Doyle violated university standards. He discovered that Doyle “is treating inappropriate staff and disappointed in a way that disappoints.

It is unclear that if they exist, action was the result of a second investigation, which contained any charges against Doyle.

O’Brien began his investigation on June 4 after two new suspects filed a complaint against Taylor. Employees told O’Brien that Taylor was “conflict and aggressive” and “cannoured cannot be held without losing his anger.

O’Brien has said Taylor’s behavior is “continuously the behavior that has led to the written warning it issued. “The continuation of the behavior is “the cause of increased pressure and hopelessness among those affected,” O’Brien said.

The 56-year-old, who previously served as Sacramentist Steet coach and was rented by Stanford in December 2022, replaced David Shaw, who left Stanford after 12 years. The King was also the winner of Stanford’s history with 96-54, but set a record that fell to 3-9 in the past two seasons.

ESPN researcher John Mastrordino has participated in the report.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here