
The Spanish National Sports Council (CSD) has decided to play for Barcelona for the season.
La Liga gave Barcelona a temporary deadline for Olmo and Victor last summer, but then canceled the records after claiming the club could not adhere to the league’s financial rules by that date on December
CSD has given Barcelona permission to temporarily return the couple after appeal in January.
On Wednesday, La Liga announced that the club were not financially capable of recording strikers.
However, the CSD canceled the agreement between Spain’s main trip and the country’s Football Federation (FEFF).
CSD said the two players would remain correct because RFEF admits that “there is no decision of the federation that has agreed to cancel the licenses” and the decision is “ofless”
La Liga said he would appeal the decision.
In a statement on Wednesday, La Liga said it had worked at the end of the year and worked at the end of the year for the 2024-25 season.
On January 3, Barcelona announced a deal to sell VIP boxes at the Nou Camp at the club to raise €100m (83 million) to enforce the rules of fair La Liga financial game and extend Olmo and Victor recording.
But La Liga has said the deal was not registered in the league last week, and the deal was approved by a different and nameless audit.
Olmo was part of the Barcelona Academy before he went to play for Dinamo Zagreb and RB Leipzig.
Barcelona have paid £52m to merge with Spanish international players last summer and have made 28 times this season, including 13 times after the CSD decision.
Victor has also played 22 times this season through La Masia’s La Masia Academy, five of which have followed the decision.