
Costa Navareno, Greece – After the deadly fires, they destroyed much of Los Angeles.
Accounting for Kindrik Lamar, as well as to be part of the “biggest show on earth” in three years.
“Visits, reconstruction, may imaginary La 2.0 — and the Olympics as a catalysticist for all these things — We think it’s really part of our ettuss,” the head of the organizing committee told the Associated Press.
“You can’t have a natural disaster in that size in a large and important city like Los Angeles and not part of your main philosophy at the forefront” before it gives the leading sporting lead at the annual IOC meeting.
Lamar will become a famous part of the opening ceremony of July 14, 2028, after his amazing performance in the first half of last month.
“I am happy to represent Kindrik Lamar in my daily work,” said Sarman, who heads the International Agency for Rapent and Promotion. “He’s really a La icon, so I think it’s a very fair bet that Kindrick is in the Los Angeles Olympics.
The wildfire refreshed daily life and global vision for the city in January, although Olympic sites and operation plans have survived heavy damage.
“From only the Olympics, we have been very lucky. That is not the most important thing,” we told AP news agency. “What is important is helping people to return to their homes, they have been settled, returning with their lives.
Another challenge for the Los Angeles organizers is to ensure athletes, officials and fans of every Olympic team.
Waserman said the United States “will be open and accepts” to all the participating countries. On Thursday, he told the head of the IOC and sports that his team had “prominently steps” with the administration of President Donald Trump, which has security obligations for the Olympics and then parallelmpics.
“I met with President Trump and his team before taking office again,” Waserman said. “We have an ordinary cading across all federal institutions under the president’s leadership to make sure that these games will convey to all our voters.
US visas, and restrictions on more than 40 countries in Los Angeles were a sharp question IOC Ingmar de VOS, the horseman who leads a group of groups in the summer games. De-Vos referred to the ban on a “red list” traveling from 11 countries to the United States.
“I don’t expect any problems, there are no problems from any country to come and participate,” he said, adding that the US State Department “has a full concern” to help prepare. “In many of my conversations with President Trump and the Secretary of the State Marca Rubio, they understand the criteria and complications that need to deliver these games, the access to athletes not only athletes but also for delegations, and the brief period of them.
Waserman insists that “with all respect for FIFA”, visa issues for the Olympics are more complicated than the Men’s World Cup, which the United States will be hosted together with Canada and Mexico next year. The audience of the IOC member of FIFA president Gianni Infantino, who has closely joined Trump with Trump.
IOC member Jean-Sykes, who is also the chairman of the Olympic and Paralympic Committee, promised to extend the city and its nation “heat and respect” to all visitors.
“We have tested the recent wildfires in society, but they have illuminated our resistance and will,” Sykes said.