
Barcelona – La Liga top quarter-finals in the Champions League quarter-finals – A deal to sell VIP boxes on January 3 at the club’s new camp to raise €100m (83 million pounds).
But La Liga says the deal was not registered in the 2024-25 season by Barcelona last week, and the deal was approved by a different audit.
“No amount of VIP Box rankings is eventually recorded in profits and losses, contrary to the club’s certificate and audit during the transaction,” La Liga said in a statement.
La Liga said the audit of the Institute of Accounting and Audit.
“Barcelona wasn’t on December 31, 2024, or on January 3, 2025, and it hasn’t had it since that date, and it hasn’t had a fair game to score the players,” La Liga said.
Barcelona have not commented on it.
The 26-year-old joined Barcelona from Rebaz Leipzig on a £52m deal last summer.
He has made 28 appearances this season, including 13 after CSD’s decision.
The 23-year-old, who has played 22 times this season, has played five times since the decision.