
Nate Diaz, a war star in the battle, is no longer faced with battery charges in Las Vegas after a criminal case was rejected on Thursday.
The charge stems from an incident in August, in which Diaz was accused of beating a player at Omnya nightclubs inside the Ciars Palace. The video of the incident, which was released online in September, showed Diaz in a short fight with a guard. Diaz’s lawyer Ross Goodman, who represented several UFC stars in Nevada, said the video was not important.
“The selected part of the video, which became the introduction to the introduction, supported the guards in his face to create space,” Goodman told ESPN. “One of the guards seems to seek a confrontation by pushing and falling into the face of Nite. In the face of a very aggressive guard, not a great restraint and calmness in trying to reduce the war.
Diaz is one of the greatest stars in the history of UFC. In 2022, he left Tony Ferguson, but earlier this week he announced he wanted to return to the UFC to look for the tournament.
In August 2023, Jaeke Paul boxed and lost a consensus decision. Diaz then in a boxing game in 2024 faced the former enemy of UFC, which won the game by a majority decision.